Accounting Career Consultants
Technical Recruiter St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23842
Job Title: IT Technical Recruiter
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
This IT consulting company that specializes in staff assignments and deliverable solutions for technology careers, and is currently ranked by the St. Louis Business Journal as one of the top IT Consulting Firms in our area
- Execute recruiting process
- Review job descriptions.
- Source and assess candidates.
- Create, execute and refine sourcing methodologies.
- Proactively cold call and source candidates.
- Conduct interview preparation and coaching, and collect interview feedback.
- Negotiate offers and check references.
- Create strong relationships to build a pipeline for future client openings.
- Communicate appropriately, proactively, and consistently with company departments and potential candidates to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques. Seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline.
- Represent and differentiate the company to candidates by effectively describing our business, strategy, and core values.
- Partner with Business Development Managers and Recruiting peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodologies.
- 12+ months of full life cycle recruiting experience of business professionals in a staffing environment, including sourcing, screening, and closing
- Experience and understanding of candidate sourcing, including referrals, networking, social media and job boards
- Strong prospecting skills
- Not afraid of hearing no
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to establish relationships with candidates
- Ability to quickly learn and be resourceful
- Previous compensation has included a combination of base plus commission
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and deliver high quality results
Samantha Smith Recruiter
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9803 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org