Accounting Career Consultants
Talent Acquisition Partner St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23286
Position: Talent Acquisition Partner
Department: Talent Management Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Mission Provide full life cycle recruiting, including working with hiring managers to determine job requirements, sourcing appropriate candidates, screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, negotiating salaries, closing offers, and running background checks. Achieve employee excellence and diversity goals in recruitment and selection. Provide an excellent experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to our internal and external customers, ensuring a pool of well-qualified applicants is available to meet the company’s needs and serve its customers.
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline and creating leads through various sourcing methods including but not limited to: internet search, job boards, networking, social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), external referrals, associations/organizations, college alumni/associations, applicant tracking system, diversity sourcing, etc.
- Show the ability to source and recruit for a variety of positions including high volume roles.
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity in human resource programs, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Act as a representative for the company by providing information regarding employment opportunities to the community.
- Provide guidance regarding the requirements of laws pertaining to interviewing.
- Support fellow HR team members and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Use effective recruitment strategies and legally sound selection procedures.
- Continuously update knowledge of the best HR practices, and federal and state employment law.
- Possess the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Collect, analyze, organize, and accurately record large amounts of data.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide excellent customer service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Use excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Display highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work well under pressure, both as a team and independently.
- Use an applicant tracking system.
Degree: Bachelor’s is preferred,
Human Resource Certification preferred
Years: Five to ten years of relevant experience Field: Human Resources or related field Field:
Management, Human Resources/Talent Management or related field
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9804 | Email: email@example.com