Accounting Career Consultants
Staff Accountant Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-26117
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Local, industry leading company recognizes that their greatest asset is their people. It is because of employees’ talent, hard work and dedication that they have maintained a record of growth and profitability, as well as the status of a leader in their industry. With over 1,400 employees around the world, this company prides themselves on being diverse, global, and passionate about what they do.
This position will be located at our headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. This is an entry level position that performs monthly accounting duties, including general ledger and other accounting and reporting functions.
- Determine appropriate accounting treatment and record business transactions for leases, payoffs and other related transactions such as sales and warehousing
- Communicate, calculate, and resolve differences with outside lenders for loan transactions
- Reconcile and analyze various balance sheet and income/expense accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare work papers in support of other projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years equivalent related work experience; Degree in Accounting or related Degree is preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and good work ethic
- Detail oriented and good time management skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet applications
- Able to excel in a team-oriented setting
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7914 | Email: email@example.com