Accounting Career Consultants
Sr IT Auditor St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20292
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
High impact role to provide strategic insight and financial decision support to one of the critical businesses in a global company. Centrally located here in St. Louis, this will be a collaborative position working with business leadership across key functional areas. Great people and very sound company.
- Provide direct support for business leadership on monthly, quarterly, and annual earnings estimates and analysis in support of key manufacturing, commercial and supply chain activities.
- Perform in-depth product cost modeling including standard cost forecasting for the annual budget and for strategic planning.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of plant fixed costs and profitability for Olin’s largest and most valuable plants.
- Support the annual budgeting and strategic planning processes by performing key planning activities and performing complex financial modeling.
- Analyze product sales, pricing, costs and margins to support commercial managers understanding and decision making
- Work closely with Business Finance, Cost Accounting, Revenue Analysts, and General Accountants to coordinate business finance closing and other activities across the business with specific focus on assigned major key plants, products and assets.
- Proactively review pre-closing results in transaction systems to identify any accounting or earnings issues or concerns; adhere to monthly and quarterly closing schedules.
- Combine actual and estimate financial information across the business to provide relevant analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide timely and insightful analysis of actual results vs. budget, estimate, and historical results.
- Prepare and present financial reviews including prior month and quarter actual results, highlight and explain trends and deviations, compare to prior periods, estimates, and budgets as appropriate.
- Support the Product and Business leaders and others with ad hoc analysis including presentation material.
- Actively participate in multiple project teams.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related experience including financial planning, budgeting/forecasting, reporting and analysis for a full income statement including product sales, volumes, pricing, manufacturing costs, margins and variances required
- Strong Excel skills and proven experience in financial modeling and decision analyses required
- SAP experience
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7907 | Email: email@example.com