Accounting Career Consultants
Sr. Financial Analyst St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23756
Why is this a Great Opportunity?
Join a growing mid-sized healthcare company that has been voted as one of the top 150 privately held companies in the STL area. This Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing complex financial analysis around the performance of a number of the businesses operating units to drive profitability. This position will have very high visibility working regularly with both the CEO and CFO of the organization. Other perks include hybrid schedule flexibility, 4 weeks of PTO, a tuition reimbursement program, very competitive salary and eligibility to participate in an annual profit share. Apply confidentially now!
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and regular reviews of business operating units
- Act as liaison to communicate financial data to organizational leadership
- Prepare site budgets for the different company locations
- Utilize Excel to build models and SQL to perform analytics/pull data queries
- Identify areas for process improvement and cost efficiencies to drive profitability
- Present analytical findings to senior business leadership
- Provide backup support to accounting function
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required (Masters, or other designations a plus)
- 2.5+ years of requisite private/public financial analysis experience, or public accounting experience
- Strong experience in Excel modeling required
- Experience with SQL preferred, but not required
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: email@example.com