Accounting Career Consultants
ServiceNow System Administrator St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23800
This role will be responsible for all facets of support and administration of internal Technology process tools (primarily ServiceNow).
This includes maintaining, updating, and creating complex business logic and process flows with the ServiceNow tool.
The individual will also maintain all business user facing portals, reports and provide expert level support in developing the Service now platform to drive customer excellence.
- Building and modifying forms and reports
- Work with users to help guide them through ServiceNow use
- Writing documentation for internal and external users (KB, SOP)
- Requirement gathering from users to solve for user needs
- Eager to learn and expand ServiceNow knowledge through certifications and learning opportunities End-user support of ServiceNow and related internal business tools Following agile SDLC, configure internal business tools to customer requirements (mainly ServiceNow)
- Perform all required patching, upgrading, and cybersecurity compliance activities for these application environments
- Maintaining existing and configuring new ServiceNow workflows and custom components, APIs Working with internal teams and business users as directed to enhance ServiceNow
- capabilities. Including templates, runbooks, automated workflows, approval workflows, reporting and notifications
- Drive the build out of the platform as a core component support technology
- Knowledge base Train team members and business users in the platform – driving adoption, best practice use and management through metrics and visibility
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent work experience
2-5 Years of experience with Application
Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in ServiceNow systems administration and support
Experience with ServiceNow Development APIs Web Service Integration (API Web Services) experience LDAP Integration experience * Single Sign-on configuration and administration SQL Experience ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified * ServiceNow System Administration
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7902 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org