Accounting Career Consultants
Senior Tax Accountant St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-21569
We are currently building a tax department and seeking a Tax Senior Accountant to be a trusted member of ourteam. This position is part of Finance and reports to the Tax Director. This individual will utilize their knowledge to prepare and review supporting schedules to ensure tax compliance for this growing company.
Perform duties related to federal and state income tax compliance and ancillary tax items
• Assist with tax due diligence, and purchase price allocations related to acquisitions and mergers
• Preparation of detailed schedules for federal and state income tax compliance, including state apportionment schedules, and applications and renewals of state and local business licenses
• Preparation of sales and use tax reporting and returns
• Preparation of detail schedules for capital account maintenance under IRC 704(b) of various partnerships
• Recording accounting entries for transfer pricing
• Assist with implementation of tax software for computing sales and use tax
• Preparation of supporting schedules for corporate income tax accounting under ASC 740
• Maintenance of all methods of tax depreciation and amortization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
• CPA certification
• 3+ years’ experience in a tax position
• 1-3 years’ experience in public accounting
• Highly skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets and other accounting software. Use of Microsoft Solomon/Dynamics a plus
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, customer service and organizational skills.
• Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete a task or project, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7907 | Email: email@example.com