Accounting Career Consultants
Senior Internal Auditor St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20375
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Opportunity to join an employee focused organization. They have one of the top bonus and benefit packages around with a 20% bonus that has averaged above the target and a retirement match that has averaged above 15%. Also, they are employee owned and over time you would also receive equity. They treat their employees very well and most people who go there retire from there with a very lucrative retirement/stock package. They are a top company with a lot of long-term growth and good work/life balance.
You will assess company financial and operational processes and procedures, and present recommendations for improvement. You will assist with the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance efforts by creating and updating required documentation and completing tests of critical controls.
In this role, you will:
* Perform audit procedures, which includes: identifying risk, reviewing transactions, summarizing results, and participating in meetings with key management.
* Develop recommendations for improvement and follow up on the implementation of management’s corrective action plans.
* Utilize and potentially identify technologies and processes that may improve the audit function.
* Build positive relationships with Company management by demonstrating professionalism and reliability and developing practical recommendations to management needs.
* Stay current with changes in the industry, technology, risk, accounting, and the audit profession through training, independent study, and involvement with professional organizations; continue to work toward and maintain professional certifications.
* Work independently and as part of a team; contribute to a thriving team environment.
: * Bachelor’s degree required * Minimum of 5 years of experience: Internal audit, accounting, business operations, or analysis * Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees * Experience using available software to meet audit objectives * Ability to travel up to 25% of the year
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience: Internal audit, accounting, business operations, or analysis
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
* Experience using available software to meet audit objectives
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7901 | Email: email@example.com