Accounting Career Consultants
Senior Financial Planning Analyst St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20315
Job Title: Senior Financial Planning Analyst: Public Accounting Firm Candidates Welcome
Why is this a Great Opportunity?
This is an opportunity for someone looking to transition out of public accounting into an analytical/finance driven role. This position could serve as a huge learning opportunity. It directly supports a large dynamic finance team, and has plenty of room for growth. Apply confidentially now!
- Ensure the accuracy of analytical discoveries, identify variances, and prepare explanations of findings
- Be able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Assist continuous improvement project initiatives
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure that all financial projections and forecasts are precise, and prepared by requested deadlines
- Create and present analytical reports/projections to executive leadership
- Assist with training of staff level analysts on the team
- Prepare, consolidate, analyze, and report information related to planning projections as necessary
- Support corporate direction in regards to development analysis of variances to budget and spending plans
� Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, or similar degree (Masters, or other designations a plus)
� 2.5+ years of requisite private/public financial analysis experience
- Previous budgeting, planning, and forecasting experience required
- Strong technical skills
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org