Accounting Career Consultants
Senior Financial Analyst St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23204
Why is this a Great Opportunity?
- Essential and stable company with a 40+ year history
- PE owned company, both growing and acquisitive
- Benefits & PTO begin on start date
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support finance function with budgeting and find solutions to create cost efficiencies
- Act as strategic partner in department presenting FP&A discoveries to executive leadership
- Analyze financial data to identify variances
- Prepare internal financial reporting and analysis
- Responsible for ongoing trend analysis
- Serve as important member of the organizations acquisitions team
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and assist with various projects as needed
- Bachelors degree required (Advanced degree or designation a plus)
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
What you need to do now:
If you have the experience, click the Apply button now!
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: email@example.com