Accounting Career Consultants
Research Analyst St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20298
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Newly created role within a growing entrepreneurial investment firm. This role is for someone who has experience and interest with both financial markets and programming. This company has a very casual environment, and the team has a lot of fun and comradery. The person in this role will also have regular exposure to highly successful individuals that will translate into a huge learning opportunity. Apply confidentially today!
- Strategically identify opportunities through analyzing historical and current market data
- Write code using R for back testing of various strategies
- Build and maintain R code used to identify and remove errors from data sets
- Better current strategies by improving modeling and new data integration
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors
- Complete ongoing research on industry specific futures and options
- Continuously build and improve data intake pipelines
- Provide support for back office needs
- Utilize R code for data scrubbing, storing and downloading purposes
- Must have technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills and
- Possess the ability to perform and deliver in deadline-based situations
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, or similar Degree (Masters, or other designations a plus)
- Understanding/passion for capital markets/commodity training preferred
- 2+ years of requisite experience of data analyst, or research analyst experience.
- Stock trading experience
- 1+ years programming experience (Python, C++, R, Matlab, or Java; 3+ years preferred)
- Must be strong in Excel (Advanced User)
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: email@example.com