Accounting Career Consultants
Property Accountant St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20244
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Growing Real Estate Company that offers great benefits, flexibility and compensation.
- Full Cycle accounting process-accrual and cash basis
- Back-up for weekly AP entry, check runs, deposits and cash receipts
- Prepare Monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries
- Manage and prepare miscellaneous tenant bill backs
- Generate and manage annual CAM reconciliations
- Work with various staff including upper manager to prepare annual budgets
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Enter and update leases into accounting system
- Collect Sales information from tenants and calculate percentage rent if necessary
- Post Late Fees to tenant accounts
- Assist with overall office management and organization
5+ years of Property Accountant experience
Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to work closely with others including clients
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 414-244-9733 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org