Accounting Career Consultants
Payroll Supervisor St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23073
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Strong Comp w/bonus
- Responsible for full life-cycle payroll processing.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll related and/or human resources functions to ensure that payroll policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance and best practices.
- Review and analyze payroll data and reports for accuracy and resolve discrepancies to ensure accurate posting to payroll records.
- Reconciles payroll changes to reflect personnel changes made, including updates related to new hire, termination, position changes, and other personnel related changes.
- Oversee employee exemption certificates, direct deposit and other deductions to update payroll records.
- Interacts with all departments to ensure accurate payroll information is received in a timely manner.
Multi-State Union Payroll experience
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 414-244-9733 | Email: email@example.com