Accounting Career Consultants
Payroll Benefits Analyst Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-28711B
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Centrally located in the greater St. Louis area. Opportunity to work on a small team in a very relaxed office environment. Ability to come into a new situation and really make the process your own.
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for multiple states, 2 separate company payrolls for all employees (hourly, salary, and commission)
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepare year-to-date, monthly, weekly payroll reports to include ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for payroll systems maintenance
- Maintain employee leave balances and benefit payroll deductions.
- Leverage payroll vendor in administration of garnishments
- Overseen vendor submission of quarterly payroll tax reports for federal and multiple states.
- Comply with local, state, and federal payroll regulations and respond to questions and special requests from regulatory agencies.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Support annual completion of 5500 reporting and benefit audit processes including 401k.
- Maintain the enrollment, termination, and invoice reconciliation for all benefit programs.
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of new benefit options.
- Solid understanding of wage and hour laws including payroll, taxes, withholding, deductions, and garnishments
- Hands-on experience in an accounting environment
- Skilled in MS Excel
- Proficient with Paylocity Payroll and Benefit modules
- Understanding of payroll processing, procedures, and payroll tax reports
- A minimum of 3 years of experience processing payroll in Paylocity
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9804 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org