Accounting Career Consultants
Paralegal or Legal Assistant St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-21516
Why is this a great opportunity? Challenging work, each project is different, growth/learning opportunity working directly under General Counsel, who is a helpful mentor and knowledgeable personable leader. Role with autonomy, in a beautiful office in downtown Clayton. Great benefits and work culture.
About the position:
Real Estate Paralegal or Legal Assistant in St Louis corporate office with a nationwide presence. The Paralegal will work closely with the General Counsel, CEO and CFO.
- Review and provide revisions to Real Estate titles, surveys, contracts and closing documents
- Create, register and manage corporate entities.
- Request and review title policies.
- Manages documentation and timelines for real estate closings
- Legal Research. Support partnership closings, Manage due diligence
Experience / Education Bachelor’s degree required/or Paralegal certification with at least 2 Years Paralegal experience, preferably within the real estate and/or corporate sector. Compensation flexible depending on experience and years of experience.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7913 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org