Accounting Career Consultants
Office Manager in Beautiful Corporate office in Clayton, MO St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-22909
Office Manager to support corporate office in St. Louis. Professional executive office in commercial real estate industry, with a nationwide presence. The Office Manager will greet visitors and callers and support the corporate administrative team in a variety of other tasks.
- Professional demeanor; First Face of office visitors or clients
- Manage office supplies and orderliness, answer phones, direct callers
- Run errands, Manage filing systems
- Assist in office management and administrative task
- Multi task – attention to detail, strong written/verbal communication & interpersonal skills, build rapport with stakeholders internally & externally. Detailed/Precise.
* 3+ years of Office Management experience in professional/executive setting.
* Some college preferred
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Adobe and SharePoint preferred
* Experience with Credit Card & Bank Reconciliations a plus
*Experience working in Tax Credit or Commercial Real Estate industry a PLUS
Benefits: Full benefits including health insurance, 401k, and PTO
Direct Hire 40 hour work week M-F OR Temp to Hire M-Wed starting out
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7913 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org