Accounting Career Consultants
Job Reference: JOB-20143
Summary Close, fund, lock and ship loans by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsibilities DO NOT include: Taking loan applications, quoting rates, or discussing loan terms with applicants.
· Run daily reports to monitor upcoming closings, fundings, and loan delivery deadlines
· Using Encompass LOS system, prepare closing and legal documents that comply with all federal and state statutes; as well as documents that meet the requirements of secondary market and investor specific requirements
· Issue preliminary closing disclosures at least 7 days before the loan closing date; final closing disclosures a minimum of 24 hours prior to the closing to the customer(s) and monitor their receipt acknowledgment(s) to ensure compliance with TRID
· Audit closing packages and deliver closing packages to title company and/or loan officer
· Prepare and order wires for the funding of each loan on the day the loan is scheduled to fund
· Review specific executed loan documents and all underwriting PTF conditions; once review complete and acceptable, issue funding authorization number to title company
· Book loans, register MERS, and perform other loan-specific duties (activate MI, pay UFMIP, VAFF, etc.)
· Other monitoring, maintenance, and research as assigned · Assists with supporting the Compliance and BSA programs of the bank
· Complete required on-line training and other training as assigned
· Community involvement and leadership
· Business development · Other duties may be assigned Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies, which are part of the organization’s four core values of Solution-oriented service, Resourcefulness, Relationships and Leadership:
· Adaptability – The efficiency within which the employee works under stress and responds to change.
o Demonstrates poise and courtesy in difficult situations
o Receptive to change and new ideas
o Manages competing demands
o Changes approach or method to best fit the situation · Attitude – The manner in which an employee conducts his or herself in the working environment.
o Displays professionalism and a positive attitude
o Treats people with respect and inspires the trust of others o Keeps commitments
o Upholds organizational values · Customer Focus – The degree to which the employee takes the initiative to meet internal and external customer needs in a timely and courteous manner.
o Displays a personal and friendly approach to all customer interaction o Meets commitments
o Responds promptly to customer needs
o Develops innovative approaches and ideas to address customer needs
· Leadership – The degree to which the employee makes the right decisions, not always the easy decisions.
o Exhibits confidence in self and others
o Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates
o Inspires and motivates others to perform well and fulfill the vision
o Shows courage to take actions and reacts well under pressure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most recent three years mortgage closing and funding experience since the implementation of TRID.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED. Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Computer
Proficient in loan origination software and Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word and Excel. Supervisory Responsibilities There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required of the supervisor. Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- Mortgage Closing: 2 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 414-244-9733 | Email: email@example.com