Accounting Career Consultants
Manager – Services Center
Job Reference: JOB-23710
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct five teams totaling roughly 28 coworkers, with oversight for an annual budget exceeding $3.5MM
- Support and lead Treasury Technology Services (TTS) Lean Continuous Improvement (CI) efforts, setting and executing on strategy that aligns the teams to positively and progressively contribute towards ASC’s True North and Key Measures
- Ensure TTS maintains and consistently improves electronic payment options, the processing of mail-in payments and growth of electronic payment volume
- Process owner of customer bill print, mail, and ultimately all customer payment avenues.
- Lead the team responsible for the administration of the company’s records management policies.
- Diligently certify that account reconciliations and unclaimed property filings are complete, accurate and timely
- Own (review/maintain/update) all relevant Sarbanes-Oxley documentation
- Attentively focus on TTS’ internal customers through Voice of the Customer engagements
- Develop team members to grow as leaders and individual contributors
- Stay abreast of key industry knowledge through relevant association memberships and conferences, utilizing the knowledge gained to move TTS forward
- Maintain contracts, metrics, compliance and overall relationship for third party service providers
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory entities as appropriate
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university required. MBA preferred. CTP or CPA preferred.
- Eight or more years of Finance-related experience required.
- Four or more years of direct supervisory or team leadership experience required.
- Experience leading Transformation(s) highly desired.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7915 | Email: email@example.com