Accounting Career Consultants
M & A Analyst St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23249
facilitates, coordinates and executes all post-origination transaction components and processes.
1. Conduct research on prospective firms and prepare presentations for senior leadership.
2. Create pipeline of potential targets and monitor project activities.
3. Perform due diligence and evaluate key areas of concern/risk. Prepares information for discussions with stakeholders.
4. Develop data collection tools; works with data platforms, databases, and technologies to capture and organize data.
5. Collaborate with M&A leadership on all prospecting activities in providing regular updates to senior leadership.
6. Initiate tracking of key metrics and ensures data is accurate and current.
7. Direct M&A activities including, project management, due diligence, and integration.
8. Manage pipeline of potential targets and maintain relationships with seller representatives, providing regular updates to senior leadership.
9. Perform due diligence and direct external consultants to evaluate key areas of concern/risk. Present information and facilitate discussions with stakeholders evaluate next steps/decisions.
10. Develop deal structure and coordinate Sale Agreement
11. Collaborate with Company Operations and Support teams to integrate operational systems, people, vendors, and customers pre and post close. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Thorough understanding of transportation/logistics industry, major accounts, market research and negotiation strategies
- Strong business acumen, analytical skill and learning agility.
- Superior personal organizational & prioritization skills.
- Strong research, analytical and technical skills.
40 – 45 hour work week, some evenings or Saturdays required.
Travel: This position may require occasional travel depending on location of target companies.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field.
2. At least 2 years of M&A experience prospecting and analyzing M&A targets, including strategic fit, due diligence, and valuation.
3. Logistics and/or transportation experience is a plus.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7915 | Email: email@example.com