Accounting Career Consultants
Legal Administrative Assistant Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-28884D
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Come be a part of unique opportunity that has been servicing the St. Louis community for over 50 years! Seeking a skilled Legal Administrative Assistant to support Administrator(s) in performing administrative tasks and excellent computer proficiency.
- Provide a variety of administrative support, including minute-taking, expense reports, mail processing, file organization, data research and analysis, travel coordination, and maintaining itineraries.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external clients, including board members and senior leadership.
- Manage incoming phone calls, correspondence, and emails, identifying critical action items and preparing preliminary material for executives.
- Interact effectively with senior leadership, displaying discretion and understanding the organizational and legal implications of sensitive information.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and off-site events, including catering orders and dinners.
High School Diploma or GED required
Associate’s Degree or higher education is a plus, but not required
1+ years experience in legal environment or related field
Proficient in Microsoft Office
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7904 | Email: email@example.com