Accounting Career Consultants
Lease Asset Return Specialist St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-25989B
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Do you enjoy engaging with people and solving problems? Have prior experience in customer service? If so, this may be an opportunity for YOU!
Centrally located in Olivette, MO, our client is hiring a Customer Service Return Specialist. Join a team who has been providing technical solutions for almost five decades and prioritizes superior service from industry experts! As an independent leasing specialist, our client assists us with not only financial solutions, but asset management and end of life data security on a national and international platform.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Schedule return shipments
- Reconciling returned equipment against lease
- Interacting with customers, departments within CSI, and our various warehouses
- Reconciling inventory reports
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily in Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced department with various deadlines
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Must have good attention to detail, common sense, mathematical aptitude, and ability to think outside the box
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferred
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7914 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org