Accounting Career Consultants
Lease Administrators St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23683G
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Centrally located in Olivette, MO, our client is hiring a Financial Advisor. Join a team who has been providing technical solutions for almost five decades and prioritizes superior service from industry experts! As an independent leasing specialist, our client assists us with not only financial solutions, but asset management and end of life data security on a national and international platform.
- Prepare order letters Create vendor payment approval documents
- Prepare check requests
- Prepare the Certificate of Acceptance
- Data entry
- Daily communication with CSI customers and vendors
- Customer service experience
- Strong data entry skills Proficient with Microsoft
- Excel Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and handle multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Good mathematical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to understand legal documents and vendor invoices
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, management, customers, and vendors
- Knowledge of computer hardware terms
- Accounts payable experience or relevant experiences through education (finance, accounting, business) strongly preferred
Education: No degree required
Samantha Smith Recruiter
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9803 | Email: email@example.com