Accounting Career Consultants
IT Audit Manager St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20373
The IT Audit Manager will be a key member of the Internal Audit team, responsible for providing independent, objective assurance over the organization’s internal control framework and assisting business line management by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of control, risk management and governance processes.
We are a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition.
Planning, implementing, and managing coverage for technology audits, based on corporate and industry risks.
Provides the IT Audit Director with appropriate information regarding the status of the audit plan, issues, strategic business initiatives, etc., that impact the overall goals of the department.
Reviews and submits conclusions and audit reports for each audit conducted or supported, ensuring that reports accurately reflect audit findings documented in work papers and related risks, conclusions, and recommendations are reasonable and well-supported.
Performs testing tasks of complex difficulty, demonstrating a degree of “professional skepticism” to challenge the relevance and effectiveness of controls based on results.
Helps design and develop visual data analytics tool for use of target samplings to optimize audit efficiency and quality.
Interpretation of data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
Develops strong working relationships with line managers responsible for assigned lines of business.
Understands the strategic goals of business lines and helps provide management with proactive guidance and assistance on the internal control environment.
Manages team resources, having responsibility and accountability for the hiring and development of assigned team members, providing team members with challenging opportunities, timely feedback, training, and overall career development guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Mathematics, Management or other related discipline required.*
- Minimum 10 years of public accounting, internal auditing or related experience required.
- Advanced degree (MBA or M.S.) preferred. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CIA, CIPP, Network+ or Security+ certifications preferred.
- Experience with configuration and security features for IT Infrastructure and products including Operating Systems, Network Technologies, Business and IT Resilience, Storage, Database, Middleware, Batch Processing, Data Loss Protection/Prevention, Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management, Active Directory and Data Center Operations.
- Experience developing a professional staff capable of meeting team, departmental, and organizational goals; preparing staff to adapt to changes in the corporate environment; and motivating them to higher levels of performance.
- Solid understanding of IT strategy and governance concepts. Strong knowledge of SAP/PeopleSoft and analytical tools (i.e., Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills which provide the ability to establish and build working relationships with individuals throughout the organization in support of Corporate and Internal Audit department objectives and work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
- Thorough understanding of general business operations and processes.
Approximately 20% travel required.
*Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education or equivalent program from an international university. .
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7907 | Email: email@example.com