Accounting Career Consultants
Investment Banking Analyst Minneapolis, MN
Job Reference: JOB-21572
Investment Banking Analyst (Open to hiring CPA)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a very unique opportunity for somebody with a CPA and 1 -4+ years of experience to transition into investment banking in the Minneapolis area. This firm is growing very rapidly and has had great success hiring people with public accounting experience as Analysts at their firm on the deal side. They would offer a very competitive compensation package that would likely be a 30-40+% increase in total compensation in addition to significant career path and compensation growth potential in the future.
Our clients small deal terms and entrepreneurial culture afford Analysts the opportunity to play a critical role in the entire transaction process from the initial proposal to closing the deal.
Qualifications – Ideal candidates for the Analyst position will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Bachelors degree (required)
- Deep understanding of accounting, financial statement analysis and business valuation
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an organized and efficient manner
- Responsiveness and ability to take ownership of all work
- Ambitious and motivated to become an industry expert
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to preparing deliverables in a timely fashion
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- 1 + years of working experience post college in Auditing, Business Valuation and/or Due Diligence in M&A transactions.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7900 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org