Accounting Career Consultants
International Tax Manager Racine, WI
Job Reference: JOB-20095
POSITION TITLE: International Tax Manager
LOCATION: Racine, WI DATE: 06/12/2019
DEPARTMENT: Tax REPORTS TO: Director, Global Tax
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This individual will provide compliance and consulting services regarding company’s worldwide transactions including M&A and will be responsible for global transfer pricing. This position will report to the Director, Global Tax.
Key Responsibilities: Transaction Tax
- Assist the Global Tax Director by developing and advising on tax structures and executing tax due diligence on various Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) activities and Divestitures.
- Develop internal relationships with members of the Company’s strategy team and other global finance leads.
- Work with internal parties and external consultants to develop strategies to improve the Effective Tax Rate (ETR) and/or provide cash benefit.
- Assist the Global Tax Director and other accounting/finance personnel by reviewing the accounting consequences of tax planning activities and provide transactional support. Tax Compliance and Other
- Manage the international compliance of the Company’s U.S. Federal income tax return including but not limited to Forms 1118, 5471, 8858, and any forms/schedules related to the tax reform provisions identified above.
- Oversee the computation and filing obligations for tax reform concepts including GILTI, FDII, BEAT, and section 163(j).
- Support the U.S. Domestic tax team with additional tax compliance as needed. Transfer Pricing
- Proactively manage and mitigate transfer pricing exposures, ensure the compliance of the Company’s Global Finance Practice (FSP) for transfer pricing, and work with the Legal Dept. and/or other personnel to initiate and maintain intercompany agreements.
- Work with the Global Tax Director and local contacts to formulate transfer pricing strategies.
- Manage the Company’s Transfer Pricing documentation including the Master file and Country-by-Country Reporting requirements, and confirm transfer pricing compliance of the Company’s foreign affiliates. Quarterly and Annual Tax Reporting
- Manage the international components of the Company’s domestic provision including the tax reform concepts of GILTI, FDII, BEAT, and Sec. 163(j).
- Maintain the U.S. attribute detail of the Company’s foreign affiliates, including but not limited to E&P, PTEP, FTC attributes, and tax basis.
- Assist with the quarterly and year-end provision review/preparation of the Company’s foreign affiliates.
- 6-10 years tax accounting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Proficient tax and non-tax (e.g. MS Excel) software skills a must. Experience with Corptax, OneSource, Hyperion, and SAP are a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills required.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and as a team are essential.
- MBA or Masters in Taxation preferred.
- CPA preferred.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 414-244-9733 | Email: email@example.com