Accounting Career Consultants
HRIS analyst Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-27265C
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Looking for an opportunity to get into HR data analysis? Do you enjoy a fast paced, upbeat environment? Then this may be the opportunity for you! Located in Des Peres, MO this company is looking for a Human Resources Information Systems Data Analyst is to collect, manage, analyze, and report HR/Payroll-related data.
Plus they are offering:
– hybrid work flexibility
– competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
– 401k company match @ 3%, 100% vested
- Maintain client HR data integrity to ensure accurate payroll and reporting
- Respond to client data questions/request
- Onboard/setup new clients
- Responsible for partnering with business users across HR/Payroll and supporting the build-out of HR/Payroll metrics, trends, reports, and dashboards to enable business insights
- Support the facilitation of ad hoc reporting and data requests by looking for opportunities for self-service and automation and working closely with other members of the HR team
- Conduct analyses to identify trends, determine the root cause of problems, and figure out solutions to manage them and drive effective business decisions
- Design, develop and create complex dashboards, reports, presentations, and visual aids designed to educate, inform, and influence the decisions of HR/Payoll, business leaders, and key partners (Finance, Legal)
- Go beyond the numbers to extract key insights and stories from data to measure progression and communicate these insights and stories to key HR and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Partner closely with HR/PayrollTeam to ensure that systems and data catalogs align to the analytical and data reporting needs – also to assist with HRIS needs/projects Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a HRIS Data Analyst related role, while working in a professional office environment dealing with confidential and sensitive matters and documents
- Familiarity with Paylocity preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Must demonstrate a high level of self-initiative and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in an effective manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of employees, clients, as well as third-party vendors.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize work to complete assignments by established deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work under tight deadlines and effectively utilize collaborative tracking tools to support shared information needs.
- Impeccable level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Samantha Smith Recruiter
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9803 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org