Accounting Career Consultants
HR Manager, Labor Relations East Alton, IL
Job Reference: JOB-26148
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Come be a part of a 130-year-old company steeped in American tradition, with a company commitment to excellence and operating with integrity in everything they do- from staffing to their state-of-the-art facilities to being involved in the community through educational assistance programs and providing aid for the homeless! The individual you would be reporting to has been with the company for over 30 years, with a team of tenured professionals to learn from and develop your career!
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- 401k w/ company match and retirement contribution account
- Volunteer paid time off program
- Directs talent acquisition, performance management, competency assessment, development planning, coaching, and performance improvement plans.
- Partners with leadership to develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Aligns site HR objectives with the business to drive organizational value; actively partners with 2 offsite locations leadership to drive continuous improvement.
- Collects and analyzes HR data and develops recommendations and action plans.
- Collaborates with other offsite locations to identify Talent Development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of recent related progressive Human Resource experience
- HR Supervision experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, training, employee relations, diversity, outreach programs, recruiting, job fairs, onboarding/offboarding, and performance management.
Samantha Smith Recruiter
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9803 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org