Accounting Career Consultants
HR Generalist OH Leetonia, OH
Job Reference: JOB-24948
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Located near the historic park and one of the few remaining Beehive Coke Ovens of Ohio, come be a part of a growing human resource team supporting the workforce for one of the key leaders in their industry for use of recycled materials. Purpose-driven, friendly, open, and respectful culture. This opportunity presents with authentic leadership, tuition reimbursement program, ongoing training and professional development, 401k safe harbor, competitive medical, dental and vision insurance, employee discount program with hundreds of partner brands, and more!
- Exemplify a service-oriented approach with HR team members, as well as internal and external partners.
- Participate in the establishment of department goals and implement procedures and performance standards to achieve these goals
- Provide support to the HR Manager on potential issues and challenges within the organization which need resolution at the executive management level
- Provide leadership and oversight of the Wellness Programs for the entire company; chair the wellness committee and plan and execute programs throughout the year
- Oversee all temporary staffing needs by ordering and terminating temporary employees, as well as track changes and monitor their performance, attendance, and length of service for hiring purposes
- Provide support to workforce regarding Self Service and Benefit Platforms Participate in Employee Relations investigations, discipline, and performance management consulting with the HR Manager as necessary
- Coordinate recruitment and hiring, including opening listings, placing ads, screening applications, arranging interviews, coordinating assessments, contacting applicants, maintaining all relevant documentation and correspondence, and attending recruitment events and job fairs and other field marketing
- Process employment applications and background checks for new employees as well as schedule post offer physicals and drug testing
- Schedule and organize company sponsored events
- Assist in the communication and administration of employee engagement programs and events
- Help coordinate open enrollment processes each year for all benefits (insurance, 401k, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university OR advanced training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment
- Up-to-date on key federal, state and local laws and regulations Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen Must be eligible to work in the United States, visa sponsorships are not available
- Up to 2 years of related experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Samantha Smith Recruiter
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-924-9803 | Email: email@example.com