Accounting Career Consultants
Credit Analyst St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23020
Responsible for managing and collecting outstanding accounts receivables, resolving customer disputes and using technology to reduce open account balances.
Provide quality internal and external customer service to improve collection effectiveness and reduce past due account balances.
Work with customers to resolve disputes and bring payment within agreed terms.
Assist with implementing and maintaining collection tools and procedures to improve process efficiencies.
Review and validate delinquent customer payment plans for management approval.
Establish and maintain effective, cooperative and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams.
Track and report on key collection metrics.
Complete customer account reconciliations, as required.
Other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 3 years collections experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields.
- Prior experience implementing collection tools & process improvements.
- Ability to adopt new technology to drive efficiencies in current processes.
- Knowledge of high-volume collections, credit and billing procedures and best practices. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups.
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7915 | Email: email@example.com