Accounting Career Consultants
Credit Analyst II St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20181
The Credit Analyst II is responsible for underwriting, evaluating and monitoring commercial loan transactions, unsecured or secured, by real estate, accounts receivable, inventory or fixed assets.
Underwriting will include financial and credit risk analyses with a concentration on cash flow, collateral evaluation, market data interpretation, and identification of key risks and mitigates.
Conclusions must be drawn from the analyses resulting in a credit recommendation, which is expected to provide an acceptable level of credit risk.
Other responsibilities include;
completing financial statement spreads, testing and monitoring borrower compliance with financial covenants and borrowing bases, and ongoing monitoring of the loan portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spread and analyze corporate and individual financial statements and tax returns.
- Underwrite new and renewal commercial loans and non-loan credit exposure, resulting in relevant and sound credit recommendations.
- Monitor and maintain covenant, borrowing base and financial reporting requirements.
- Communicate results to appropriate associates and obtain approvals as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Loan Policy, Lending Guidelines and banking laws and regulations.
- Respond to inquiries from business unit associates regarding workflow and structuring of new requests.
- Assist with special projects and management reports.
Ability to analyze financial statements in terms of cash flow, debt service, projection and trend analysis
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and ability to read a financial statement.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Must possess the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to internal and external customers.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, efficient and ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
Ability to work as a member of a team to produce needed outcomes and meet deadlines.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university A minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial credit
Computer and Software Skills:
Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including Microsoft Office Bankway Salesforce Baker Hill – Statement Analyzer Buker’s Tax Analysis Gmail Certificates
Licenses and Registrations: None
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7916 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org