Accounting Career Consultants
Cost/Sr. Cost Accountant with Top Private STL Company St Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-20175
Motivated Cost Accountant high-exposure role with a $500 million revenue manufacturing distribution company, a world leader in their type of product/line. Newly created role due to growth, strong cost accounting required, to assist with operational accounting and manufacturing analytics reporting, and who would want to participate with ERP implementation effort and leading process improvements.
Can you speak to these points?
- Responsible for the compilation and analytics of inventory activity.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing consumption rates and BOM’s.
- Responsible for collecting and preparing all operational KPI’s.
- Responsible for researching labor variances and indirect labor usage.
- Design and maintain consumption models based on work order activity.
Why is this a GREAT opportunity?
Growing, stable, and well-respected company. Treat employees well – long tenure. Employee owned. Employee owned – 11% profit sharing avg. 401K Tuition reimbursement. Great work/life balance. Strong career growth/promotion track. Rarely overtime.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7913 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org