Accounting Career Consultants
Cost Accountant Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-27382C
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Join an up-and-coming local cannabis company! This position is open due to growth, and they are well positioned to continue their expansion for the foreseeable future as the recreational cannabis industry takes off in the Missouri market. It’s a great opportunity for someone to come in and own the cost area of their accounting department. Competitive compensation and benefits. Apply confidentially today!
- Conduct cost-volume-profit analysis
- Create and implement cost standards
- Assist the Controller with budgeting
- Identify areas for cost efficiencies to maximize profit
- Analyze company incurred business costs and conduct analysis around market rates
- Perform balance sheet entries and account reconciliations
- Set up cost of business processes
- Provide support to accounting team with invoices and expenses as needed
- Present upper management with accurate financial data and cost reporting
- Assist with audit preparation
- 2+ years of Cost Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Previous Inventory Accounting experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- QuickBooks experience preferred
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org