Accounting Career Consultants
Controller St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-22703
SENIOR MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR IV
Why is this a Great Opportunity?
- Great benefits (100% employee and 50% dependent paid health insurance & 6% 401k match)
- Non-for-Profit organization with a St. Louis community focus
- Great work life balance
- Room for growth (path to Accounting Manager/Controller)
- High exposure role (direct visibility access to leadership)
East-West Gateway Council of Governments (EWG) has an opening for a Senior Manager of Administration in the Administration Department. This position is a management level professional who will report directly to the Director of Administration and will be responsible for managing the administrative functions of the Department which include, but are not limited to: general day-to-day accounting and financial activities, budget administration, contract and grant administration, procurement activities, human resources, and payroll and benefits administration. The Senior Manager will also be responsible for supervising administrative and clerical personnel.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a thorough knowledge of the principals and practices of government administration and the applicable laws, rules and regulations that govern EWGs activities.
- Be familiar and experienced with current GAAP requirements and Federal Cost Principles and Audit Requirements (2 CFR Part 200).
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a well-rounded administrative/finance/accounting background.
- Have demonstrated supervisory experience and the ability to plan, assign, and supervise the work of personnel engaged in a variety of financial, administrative, clerical, and related duties.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with subordinates and staff.
- This position requires a bachelors degree in public administration, accounting, finance, or directly related field from an accredited, four-year college or university and a minimum of 7 years of directly related professional experience with progressively increasing administrative responsibilities in a senior management position.
- A CPA, MBA/MPA, or JD is highly desirable.
- A graduate degree in a directly related field may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States.
The salary for this position will be based on background and experience. EWG offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including: insurance (health, dental, vision, and life) 100% paid for employee and 50% paid for dependent health insurance as well as 95% company sponsored deductible, flexible spending accounts, retirement plan with 6% employer match, and generous paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick leave).
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: email@example.com