Accounting Career Consultants
Controller St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-22939
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Exposure to Ownership
Great Benefits and Compensation
- Daily cash flow management and oversight. Develop and maintain banking relationships, maximizing the banks technology for internal controls and reporting.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements prepared in accordance with GAAP. This includes the input of journal entries, reconciliation of all subledgers and careful review and monitoring of general ledger activity from all sources.
- Work closely with the General Manager and manufacturing team to track, analyze and report work-in-process, inventory fluctuations, cost of goods and other KPIs, as requested.
- Partnering with senior management team, develop and manage the Company budget; providing monthly variance reports and alerting the team of significant changes that may require modifications or corrective actions.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and timely filing of all local, state, and Federal tax returns; including providing supporting documentation for all audits, and reviews.
- Work closely with the Companys insurance brokers for property/casualty insurance, the Companys independent public accounting firm and other key business partners. Negotiate annual service contracts and manage the Companys external payroll and benefits providers.
5+ years Controller/Accounting Manager experience preferably in a Manufacturing company.
Bachelors in Accounting
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 414-244-9733 | Email: email@example.com