Accounting Career Consultants
Controller Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-26037
Job Title: Controller
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Opportunity to join a growing software provider listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately held companies in the USA twice. This position will play a key role in driving and accelerating growth initiatives. The company values their employees by offering great work/life balance (trying to keep the workload as close to 40 hours/week as possible), fully remote work environment, a strong benefits package as well as a strong company culture that has led to excellent employee longevity.
- Provide monthly financial statements to owners and executive team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with SAAS Optics software is a plus
- Ability to manage and work with staff and other departments
- Long term planning, goal setting and analysis skills to help the operations team drive profitability in the business
- Accurately and timely process employee payroll; manage payroll changes such as salary adjustments, 401(k) election changes, special payments, and payroll deductions.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of time and attendance records; manually review and audit timesheets submitted by each department to meet deadlines and contact supervisors or individual employees when there is a discrepancy.
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee inquiries for guidance on payroll and benefit-related questions.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE DEPARTMENT SUPPORT
- Set priorities, meet deadlines and follow up on assignments independently.
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned in support of Finance Department.
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks Online experience preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail; ability to manage high volume workload efficiently and independently
- Ability to exercise judgment and take corrective action
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with clients and coworkers to promote company vision.
- Ability to work closely with a team and take direction from management
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7901 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org