Accounting Career Consultants
Controller Philidelphia, PA
Job Reference: JOB-20309
Are you a motivated Accounting Professional who loves making an impact? Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team?
If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an exciting, long-term opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Controller to join our established accounting team in our Philadelphia office. The Controller is involved in all facets of the accounting department. This Controller opportunity reports directly to the Senior Controller and acts as a consultant to each Regional Manager of the construction companies, our internal customers.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and reconcile the job cost for the various companies.
• Monitor accounting transactions throughout the month and resolve any issues that occur in the process on a daily basis.
• Balance Intercompany cash accounts, and interact with the construction company Project Managers to assist them with subcontracts and insurance issues.
• Work on a variety of different projects throughout the month that are delegated from the Senior Controller.
• Respond to requests for information and analysis from the Regional Managers of the companies on various accounting and financial issues.
• Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Science in Accounting with 4-10 years of public or construction related accounting experience.
• CPA or Master’s degree required.
• Experience in the construction industry is also considered a plus, but is not required.
• Candidates must have the ability to establish good working relationships with Senior Management.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7902 | Email: email@example.com