Accounting Career Consultants
Assistant Controller, Global Operations Greater St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-28661E
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Seize this golden opportunity to elevate your accounting career with a St. Louis based, industry-leading manufacturing company. Boasting a 120-year legacy and over $250M in revenue, they’re backed by a renowned private equity firm that is fueling their consistent annual growth trajectory. As a global company with operations across several countries, you’ll tackle a diverse number of tasks ranging from general ledger management, consolidations, reporting, and international dealings. In this role you’ll gain high visibility and interact directly with the company’s accounting leadership and CFO. Enjoy a flexible work environment that offers you the ability to work from home 3 days a week while furthering your career in a company that’s products save lives. Public accounting candidates welcome. Apply confidentially today!
- Manage the closure activities of accounting, general ledger, and subsidiary ledger for designated operating companies.
- Direct month-end procedures, including pinpointing potential efficiencies areas within these processes
- Help with month-end closures across different global divisions of the organization
- Conduct account reconciliations, variance analysis, and accruals to supply financial data
- Lead transactional procedures, auditing results, and the efficient upkeep of internal controls
- Manage the closure activities of accounting, general ledger, and subsidiary ledger for designated operating companies
- Conduct accounting evaluations and identify financial and operational risks
- Maintain conformity with US GAAP for non-US entities, and provides expertise on finance operational processes
- Create consolidated balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and other accounting reports for internal financial reporting
- Provide support in the compilation of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and other accounting reports for banks and company ownership, and presents results to the executive leadership team
- Assists finance leadership with compiling data for domestic and international tax reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 5+ years of experience in progressive accounting roles required
- CPA required
- Current or previous public accounting experience is preferred
- Manufacturing accounting experience required
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7903 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org