Accounting Career Consultants
AP Specialist St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-24918
Position Overview The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of invoices.
• Enter vendor A/P invoices received from plant locations into the A/P system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure appropriate documentation and general ledger distributions for vendor invoices per company policies & procedures.
• Post all entered A/P vouchers to general ledger on a regular basis and with respect to timing of weekly check runs and month end system dates.
• Direct and assist plant accounting personnel with Purchase Price Variance identification and follow up regarding corrective actions.
• Assist with check run selections and processing of A/P check runs according to company policy and priorities.
• Prepare various financial reports and distribute to management on a regular basis.
• Engage vendor partners to resolve invoice disputes.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma, plus 3-5 year’s related experience.
• Ability to organize and execute on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Well-polished verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with sound analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting.
• Previous corporate A/P experience.
• Great Plains Dynamics experience.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7914 | Email: email@example.com