Accounting Career Consultants
AP/AR Specialist St. Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-24892
Job Title: Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Accountant
- Providing accurate and timely processing of AP and AR transactions
- Communicating with business-to-business customers to request and arrange payments
- Processing vendor rebates
- Interacting with management, business-to-business customers, and vendors
- Assisting with various accounting projects
- Support End of Month closings by preparing and posting journal entries to the general ledger.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- 2+ years of accounts payable and receivable experience preferred.
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated high levels of data entry accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Tech savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) required. ERP experience preferred.
- Positive, self-directed, team player with highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain confidentiality
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7914 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org