Accounting Career Consultants
Accounting Manager Saint Louis, MO
Job Reference: JOB-28619F
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Come be a part of a quick growing, security and communication company over 60 years across Missouri and Southern Illinois where our client provide services to hospitals, colleges, universities, local schools, retailers, manufacturing companies, and more!
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
Qualifications for Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Prior experience in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7914 | Email: email@example.com