Accounting Career Consultants
Accounting Clerk St. Peters, MO
Job Reference: JOB-23507
Start the new year working for a well-established, profitable, growing company, helping them organize and streamline their A/P, A/R and P/R functions
Handle Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payroll with an emphasis on data entry.
1-2 years’ experience
Proficiency in Excel
- Enter payables weekly for all three companies.
- Scan payables into Sage and attach to correct file.
- Cut checks as directed.
- Lien Waivers produce, email, collect, and file as necessary.
- Attach check stubs to payables and file in correct company files.
- Notify Christie if there is a problem with subcontract so it can be fixed.
- Answer payment inquiries from subs.
- Reconcile payable accounts as needed.
- AIA invoices to owners.
- Internal invoice entry in Sage.
- Scan invoices into Sage and attach to correct file.
- Lien waiver to owner to accompany invoice.
- Email completed package to owner for processing.
- Start new project folders as needed.
- Complete credit applications as needed.
- AIA Contract Documents:
- Learn AIA software.
- Import and Export documents for processing.
- Print time cards out of Procore.
- Enter weekly payroll hours into ADP.
- Enter weekly payroll into Sage.
- Enter weekly per diem amounts into Sage and send to Christie for processing.
- Enter monthly allowances into Sage and send to Christie for processing.
- Enter payable for garnishments / cut check.
- Send Christie weekly hours for carpenter union reporting.
- Print statements for all three companies.
- Send statements to appropriate person for coding when necessary.
- Enter invoices for inter company transactions as they relate to statements
- Journal entry to reclass and code statements to correct G/L account
Month End / Year End Assistance
- Cutting checks for intercompany transactions.
- Move files.
I look forward to assisting you with your search and assessing whether this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply for confidential consideration!
Tel: 314-292-7900 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org