Supply Chain Administrator
St. Louis, MO
Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator - Part-Time
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Are you looking for a part-time, 20-25 hour per week job, with flexible scheduling in a professional environment?
Want to hit the ground running and get hands on work? Perfect! Keep reading and apply now for immediate consideration!
The position is responsible for administration of purchase orders (POs) submitted to suppliers for production items as well as miscellaneous supply items. The position is responsible for maintaining relevant records pertinent documentation and conducting periodic training of purchase order administration. Also required to assisting Operation's personnel with various miscellaneous activities.
- Timely processing of Operations managed purchase orders (PO's) for products and services
- Verify account numbers, branch plant, E1 status, and ship to: information.
- Route PO's for signature approvals; and forward approved orders to specified suppliers.
- Maintain / update the PO Log Files as required.
- Timely filing of approved purchase orders for record retention.
- Work with operations personnel to resolve old discrepant PO's.
- Assist the Sr. Mfg. Logistics Mgr. With preparation monthly reports using EXCEL.
- Assist with the sourcing of component parts as required.
- Maintain a component supplier log database which contains key vendor information for procuring items.
- Compile, prepare, and distribute a weekly supplier attainment for component and kit related items.
- Prepare, and issue a weekly component system PO generated / re-order point report.
- Support Operation team with various miscellaneous / administrative tasks as required
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 1+ years ERP daily user system experience
- Organizational and data entry skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge / skills required
- Excellent written and verbal skills in cross functional organizations.
- Some college courses in Supply Chain field would be beneficial.
- Having E1 or JDE ERP experience beneficial
Frequent sitting, infrequent standing, lifting of materials up to 15 pounds.
Contact Ashten Gruver agruver@careeradvancers.Com (314)292-7910