St. Louis, MO
Job Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator enters daily financial transactions of the Company to insure the timely and accurate fulfillment of the financial obligations of the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Enter invoices in the general ledger, prepare payments, and filing of paid invoice packets.
2. Assists with the completion of the month-end closing in a timely manner by making sure all transactions in a given month are entered into the system.
3. Identify transactions that do not comply with the Company' s policies and escalate to the appropriate manager.
4. Answers questions from peers and other departments
5. Communication with internal and external suppliers/customers
6. Other general accounting duties, as assigned
Required: High School Diploma
Desired: Associates Degree
Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Solid computer entry skills
Solid attention to detail skills
Solid Math skills
Ability to adjust to changing priorities
Good communication skills