Manager, Consolidation and Financial Reporting
8+ years of accounting experience with particular focus on consolidation processes
: Strong knowledge of accounting practices related to consolidation of financial statements
: BA/BS in Accounting/Finance
Nice to have exp:
: Hyperion Financial Management
: Insurance/Financial Services experience
Description Of Duties
The Manager of Consolidation and Financial Reporting will have a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Managing the Company's consolidation process in Hyperion, including elimination entries and execution of internal controls.
- Managing the external reporting process, including the 10-Q/10-K preparation/review, XBRL tagging and analysis, and execution of monthly/quarterly controls.
- Overseeing the monthly general ledger activities of certain corporate functions/accounts.
- Assisting in the Company's evaluation of technical accounting matters, including those related to complex transactions, emerging areas, and adoption of new accounting standards.
- Participating in acquisitions and dispositions, including due diligence and purchase accounting.
- Serving as a key resource for special projects with the ability to both lead as well as provide meaningful contributions.
- Taking an active role in managing the Accounting/Finance team from an HR perspective, including recruiting quality professionals and developing high-performing teams.
Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
: Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
: Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
: Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
: Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
: Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
: Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel.