Legal Entity Sr. Analyst
Why Is This a Great Opportunity?
This organization recently moved into a brand new building with a cafe and gym. There will be lots of opportunity for advancement, they have a great collaborative culture, and offer terrific benefits including 4 weeks vacation and up to a 9% match on the 401k.
The Individual will display a strong focus in understanding the needs of the Finance Community, especially in the realm of financial reporting requirements. Responsible for working with product controllers and other finance staff to implement the appropriate controls and reviews to produce the various signoffs and certifications. Monitors and reports on new and closed legal entities.
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on the appropriate controls and reviews to ensure data quality for legal entities and financial statements
- Prepare monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements and annual audited consolidated financial statements with footnote disclosures.
- Recognize potential problem situations and analyze/reconcile le data to arrive at logical conclusions and make sound business decisions.
- Create automated reconciliation processes for continued value added financial analysis and reporting.
- Manage regional data loads and ensures integrity of consolidated data
- Works closely with members of Finance and Senior Management.
- Develop and establish policies and procedures for intercompany monitoring and reporting
- Promote best practices across the consolidated entities
- Manage the certification process of U.S. Legal entities ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Coaches/mentors more junior colleagues.
- Complete all mandatory training
- Comply with code of conduct and Bank policies/ procedures
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies and procedures and report to management immediately
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- Experience in dealing with legal entities and control framework.
- Good knowledge of general ledger systems and financial statement production
- Adept to learning different source systems and analyzing impact other source systems have to Finance General Ledger
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Accounting/Finance degree a must with a solid information technology experience a plus.
- 5-7 years in Accounting and/or financial services
- Broad knowledge basis for general ledger/Regulatory reporting controls and infrastructure.
- CPA a plus but not required
- Proficient MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint