Commercial Credit Analyst
Join our Payments Services division which is the fastest growing area at our bank, contributing 30% of total revenues to the bank. We have a Credit Analyst opening within our Corporate Payment Systems (CPS) group. CPS offers electronic payment solutions to large and mid-sized corporations, state and federal governments and other public entities. As the largest and most experienced provider of payment solutions, we bring commercial cards (Corporate Travel Card, Purchasing Card, OneCard and ePayables solutions) as well as other innovative services such as Freight Payment, Fuel Finance, Voyager Fleet Card, Multi Service Aviation and Payment Plus to our clients.
The opportunity is a team-centric role, responsible for approving the extension of credit and/or advising the person(s) making the final lending decisions.
In the role you will -
Conduct extensive credit analyses on existing and prospective customers prior to making or recommending a credit decision.
Review customer accounts and/or portfolios in order to identify and act on potential credit quality issues.
Conduct extensive analyses of higher risk accounts prior to taking or recommending corrective action.
Conduct specialized analyses and prepares specialized reports on loan quality/portfolio quality and based on those analyses provides expert advice and makes recommendations to management.
Performs economic and industry analyses, financial projections and risk assessments.
Basic qualifications -
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance or Accounting; or equivalent work experience.
- Required 4-6 years of commercial underwriting experience demonstrated experience in Commercial credit analysis, or corporate loan underwriting.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Self-motivated individual with strong time management skills.
Additional skills/experience, a plus:
- Experience with Moody's Risk Analyst or comparable financial statement spreading tools.
- Knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures.
- Knowledge of economics, accounting and finance.
Send resume to sbuchholz@careeradvancers.Com